Sunday, October 24, 2010

If a 5 year-old can, then you can

When i showed my family this picture of the water that these people are drinking from, it got them all thinking.














But, the person who has asked me most about it, is Kingston (lulu). He has asked me why they drink this water, why they don't have clean water, and amazingly he continues to ask me what we can do to help these people so they can have clean water. I want to remind you that Kingston just turned 5. Isn't that just amazing? A five year old is asking what we can do to help get people clean water. He told me that he is going to recycle all the bottles that he drinks and give the money to help build a well and he also said he is going to pray for these people. If a five year old is able to do this, you are too.
If you can't feed 100, then just feed 1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment