Saturday, June 2, 2012

Water is Everything


Have you ever thought about water? Have you ever thought about if you had no water? Well, across the world there are 800 million people drinking this water...




This is what inspires me. I imagined if i had to do that. What if I had to walk for miles just to get contaminated water that eventually made me ill, which lead to death. What if my kids couldn't go to school because they had to take that time to go fetch water. What if my baby had to drink that bottle. What if i had no extra water to shower. What if i drank from the same water cows and other animals did, people bathed, and was exposed to all bugs. So, think about it. What if that was you......

My goal this summer is to build a well. I want to help change lives. I want to make a difference. Everyone deserves clean water and i am starting here to help people get the most basic human need. Check out my campaign!!

I am also selling these shirts.....
For only 15$ and 100% of that money will go straight to the water project. I ask for prayers and thoughts that God will give me the money to reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment