Tuesday, December 28, 2010

going back!

I am so happy to say that i have started working on flights and papers to go back to Ethiopia!!! I miss Ethiopia so much and cannot wait to get back into the country. I am going in June and will be there for two weeks. We will be going to Dube Bute for four days during our time in Ethiopia. I can't explain how excited i am to see them start transforming the village that once didn't have a clean water source that will now have new schools, many water wells, health clinic, vet clinic and much more!

I just put in all the checks that i have been receiving the past few months so in a few days, makes sure to check out my campaign to see your donation. I want to thank all of you again for your support and love during my journey in Ethiopia. You have helped change so many lives even through prayers and i can't tell you how thankful i am for that.

Our family had a great CHRISTmas!! We celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ and we couldn't ask for a better gift than him dying on the cross for our sins. He is our wonderful councilor and might God, prince of peace and everlasting father!

I got a new camera for Christmas so i am practicing my photography so i can take some good pictures of my next trip to Ethiopia in June. Thanks Dad and Mom!

I still have the shirts and jackets i am selling to raise money for Ethiopia  so if any of you would like them, please feel free to just email me or chat me through facebook.  T-shirts are $20 and jackets are $45.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment