Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy late New Year!

Wow! I can't believe it's a whole new year now. I had such a great 2010 and here is a list of some of my favorite memories...

1. Ethiopia to pick up my new sister
2. Ethiopia for dental work and Dube Bute
3. River with the family
4. Being with the Alexander family for 3 weeks
5. San Francisco trip with my dad
6. Hawaii
7. Raising money for Dube Bute
8. Getting 5th in the Western United States at a gymnastics competition
9. Christmas with the whole family and Yanets first Christmas
10. Spending New Years with my best friends (maddy, zoe, chanen)

I am so blessed for everything i have and was able to do in 2010. I got to travel and serve others in many different places. We had a crazy year and we had our ups and downs but overall it was a great year that i will never forget!
2011-

Cancun
Australia
Ethiopia
15th Birthday
Permit
Jared and Taylor leave for college
Ghana (pick up my cousins that are being adopted)
Photography
Friends
Europe

So... That is what i can think of so far for 2011. A lot of travel and i am more than excited. Happy 2011 Everyone!

"This is my command- be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment