Tuesday, March 8, 2011

winter camp

This weekend i went up to big bear with a group of about 80 high schoolers! Yes, it was so insane but SO much fun! We all had such a great time getting to know each other and even more importantly got to learn more about God.

We had very intense snowball fights and did some crazy sledding. When we all went sledding the boys made some jumps that they would go off and get around 10 feet in air then land on their head! Yes, I know, they are CrAzY!

I feel that the Lord changed my heart even more on this trip. Just by getting to know others and listening to their stories, taught me to not judge but to love. Not everyone is the same and God makes every person in a special way for a special reason.

I am so thankful for all my greats friends. I love you guys!
Proverbs 18:24
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment