Wednesday, June 22, 2011

update on life

I am a little late on posting this but... to start off summer, i was in Texas for 2 weeks with the Alexanders! I went to camp with Hill and Wick for 6 days then to San Antonio with their whole family.

YMCA camp
In San Antonio we went to the best most amazing amusement park to celebrate Hills 15th birthday but more importantly for Abe. Morgan's Wonderland is the name of the park and it is built for special needs people!!
such an inspiration

Super Abe!!
Now i am home and am enjoying my summer with friends! I went to a U2 concert and have been playing a lot of tennis.
U2 concert

Tennis
My goal this month and next is to finish up my 15,000 dollar goal for Dube Bute. I have 1,000 dollars to go! I am going to try to do a lot of babysitting and sell some more t-shirts:)
Hope you all are having a great summer!!

1 comment: